Finance Management Software
Managing your business’ finances
Digital Practice’s accounting functionality is essential for your growth as it allows for seamless real-time measuring of project profitability at a resource and consolidated level. This gives you the insights you need to determine whether the exceptional work that you are doing is yielding the benefits that you expect and if not, you are able to implement changes as the project progresses.
- Goodbye Spreadsheets
- Do away with spreadsheets with outdated information.
- Manage your finances
- Keep track of your finances in real-time - on stress!
Handle your project finances with easeA powerful tool you can use to quote and invoice your clients for projects, and easily record expenses for your projects. Get a consolidated or individual view of the project profitability.
- Client Invoices
- Client Quotes
Professional invoicing for a professional business
Provide your clients with professional invoices within a few minutes directly from our practice management platform. Also, keep track of overdue and paid invoices.
Quotes could be a door to new business
Providing existing or future clients with quotes opens up a line of communication which bears the potential of future business interactions whether the quote is accepted or not. With Digital Practice’s easy-to-use quotes functionality, you are able to convert quotes into invoices at a click of a button.
Don’t let your expenses catch you off guard
Have a handle on your expenditure through Digital Practice’s expense recording and tracking capabilities. Having sight of where your money is going and how much of it is going there can significantly improve your spending decision-making as well as forecasting.
Get a handle on your performance
Evaluate your firm performance with ease through our profitability view at a project resource level as well as a consolidated company level.
Professional client interactions
Boost your client’s confidence and trust in your business from the first touch point in a project to the last touchpoint by issuing professional-looking quotes and invoices.
Digital Practice makes it easy for you to create professional and on-brand quotes, and invoices directly from the same platform that you use to manage your day-to-day operations. You are also able to convert your quotes into invoices and change the status of your invoices between paid and overdue.
1 How secure are my clients' invoices and data stored in Digital Practice?
2 What are the features of the Digital Practice Finance App?
- Invoicing: Produce invoices for your clients, and record them against projects on the system. Integrate your Finance to your Project app, by linking invoices to projects and clients.
- Quotes: Prepare proposals and quotes for clients and projects, and convert quotes to invoices when clients accept invoices.
- Expense Management: Record business expenses against projects, clients, sales leads or cost centres. Integrate accounting income and expenses to the Project app and CRM app to track how much sales efforts cost the business.
- Finance Analytics: Analyse the income and expense sources for the business.
- Finance Reporting: Produce regular accounting reports for your business as required.
3 Can I try out the software for FREE
4 Do you offer training to use Digital Practice Software?
5 Can all employees who have access to Digital Practice view company invoices?
6 Can I invite my accountant to work on the Digital Practice Finance App?
7 Can clients access project documents on Digital Practice?