CRM Sales Management Software
CRM Sales Management to grow your firm
Maintaining relationships and positive client experiences is the bridge between your services and meeting your client's needs from the first point of contact to delivery - do this with ease on Digital Practice.
- Track the journey - lead the way!
- Record every detail of the sales and customer journey, so that your firm can make smarter business decisions about how to increase pipeline and close leads.
- Visualize your initiatives
- Seamlessly giving you real-time visualized insight into the status of your current sales initiatives to enable quicker action where needed.
Client and sales management to support your business growthManage opportunities, deals, accounts, share files, collaborate on projects and sign contracts with clients all in one place.
- Access to data
- Prioritise resources
- Relationship Management
- Team alignment
Real-time access to client data
Bring together all information from various interactions with clients to provide one, holistic view of each customer in real-time.
Use insights for resource prioritization
Optimize the use of your client acquisition resources by ensuring that time is spent on work that makes an impact on your business. With Digital Practice, you have sight of the top industries in which your clients operate and the top lead source.
Nurture your relationships with clients, grow your business
Strong relationships with clients are essential for sustaining and growing your firm. Efficiently nurturing and monitoring your client relations has the potential of increasing your customer loyalty and the probability of referrals.
Communication to all your clients made easy
Communicate with all your clients with ease using the Digital Practice mailing list. Whether you want to send monthly reminders for your clients to provide you with information or you want to share a newsletter, it is only a few clicks away.
Importance of a CRM system
Many accounting firms are opting for software products like CRMs in order to increase productivity and reduce workload. These systems can help firms get more clients, streamline processes,
improve client relationships, and increase efficiency.
Why Digitial Practice?
Digital Practice understandings that client acquisition is the start of a journey in your business and not the end. This is why our solution thinks beyond client acquisition, and integrates features such as Project management, HR management and Finance management to ensure the experience is exceptional for both your firm and your clients.
1 What is a CRM?
2 What is included in the Digital Practice CRM feature?
- Contact Lists: A place where you can add all your contacts to your CRM, read more here.
- Contact Groups: Contact groups are like segments or lists of contacts. This allows you to group your contacts in to segments that you can later send group emails to. Read more here.
- Group Emails: Create group email templates, and send group emails to your contact groups.
- Lead Management: Manage your sales leads, record all the information with regards to sales leads. Record lead documents, meetings and notes for future reference. Read more here.
- Sales and CRM Meetings: Record all the meetings within the sales team, with respect to leads. Read more here.
- CRM and Sales Documents: Keep all your sales documents in one place, save documents based on leads. Read morehere.
- Sales and CRM notes: Sales notes in one place, record conversations, ideas or anything regarding a lead. Read more here.